Dear Lb Seafood Festival Community,

On behalf of Team Social Liite, we would like to thank everyone for the continued support during this difficult and stressful time. As we monitor COVID-19 otherwise known as Coronavirus, your health and safety is our main concern. The guidance has been issued by Governor Gavin Newsom and decision from City of Long Beach Mayor Robert Garcia  to cancel and/or postpone event with an estimated attendance of 250 or more people. The declaration signed is in effect until April 30, but we are taking precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will be postponing The Long Beach Seafood Festival to next Year.

Tickets purchased to May 2, 2020 will be rolled over to our future tentative date (May 8, 2021). Please hold on to your current ticket(s). We look forward to seeing everyone again soon!

Feel free to contact us directly at info@socialliite.com if you have any questions or concerns.


Team Social Liite